Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fossil Fuel Formation

Today we made a foldable to help us remember how fossil fuels are formed. It is important that we know what the three fossil fuels are and that Coal is formed a little differently than oil and natural gas. So naturally, we sang a song to help us remember!

Fossil Fuels Song!
(to row, row, row your boat)
Oil, coal, and natural gas
we use them everyday.
These three fossil fuels
are formed in special ways.

Oil comes from animals and plants
plus time, pressure, and heat.
Natural gas in the same way and
coal is formed from peat!



Here are some pictures of our foldable!



Love,

Mrs. M

4 comments:

  1. I remember when we made those! You should post a video/recording of them singing that song. Do you come up with the songs or do you find them on the web or other?? I heard yall singing the Water Cycle song yesterday and Zoe and I started singing along. We miss you so much!!!!
    Maddy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know where you got the pictures that you put inside the foldable. I have looked everywhere for them. If you could email me at froggiebutterfly@yahoo.com that would be so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Information Thanks For Sharing This Information Buy The Way Provides Lots Of Things Do You Want Read this Post How Fossil Fuel are Formed

    ReplyDelete