Week Eleven Vocabulary
Novmeber 9 – November 13th
Your spelling and vocabulary test will be on Friday, November 13th . You will be responsible for knowing how to spell each word correctly and the definition for each word.
1. Weathering: The break down and wearing away of rock into sediment
2. Erosion: The movement of sediment by water, waves, wind, or ice.
3. Deposition: the process in which sediment is dropped in a new place.
4. Landform: a natural structure on Earth’s surface
5. Delta: a large flat area of land at the mouth of a river
6. Glacier: a large body of moving ice that stays frozen all year.
7. Sediment: bits of rocks, soil, sand, shells, and the remains of organisms.