Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Inherited Traits Song!

The kids have loved singing this song! It is fun and funny! The intentions for this song is to remind the students that inherited traits are passed from parents to offspring.


Inherited Traits...passed from parents to the offspring!

Hair so brown, eyes so green...passed from parents to the offspring!



B: Like my hair?

G: yeah, its rad!

B: Thanks I inherited from my dad!



G: Like My eyes?

B: They’re the bomb!

G: Thanks I inherited from my mom!



Inherited traits! passed from parents to the offspring

Hair so brown, eyes so green...passed from parents to the offspring!

Inherited....TRAITS!

3 comments:

  1. oh i forgot kwl song





    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! I am going to use this next month when we do traits

    ReplyDelete