Week Six Vocabulary
Ocotber 5th -October 9th
Your spelling and vocabulary test will be on Friday, October 9nd . You will be responsible for knowing how to spell each word correctly and the definition for each word.
1. Evaporation- the process of changing from a liquid to a gas
2. Condensation- the process of changing from a gas to a liquid
3. Precipitation- water that falls to the earths surface as rain, sleet, snow, or hail
4. mixture- a combination of two or more substances that is easily separated
5. solution- a combination of two or more substances that is not easily separated
6. energy- the ability to do work
7. sun- the earths most important source of energy
8. solar energy- energy from sunlight
9. dissolve- the break down of a substance into another substance
10. water cycle- the change of water from one state to another as it moves between earth’s surface and atmosphere.