Week Seven Vocabulary
Ocotber 13th -October 16th
Your spelling and vocabulary test will be on Friday, October 16th . You will be responsible for knowing how to spell each word correctly and the definition for each word.
1. Energy- the ability to do work
2. Electrical energy- energy that is produced when electrons move from one place to another.
3. heat energy- the energy of moving particles
4. light energy- a form of energy that travels in waves.
5. solar energy- energy that the sun provides
6. vibrations- rapid back and forth movement that produces sound
7. transfer- to move from one place to another.
8. complete circuit- a complete path of conductors that an electric current can flow through
9. electromagnet- a temporary magnet created by a flow of electric current around an iron bar
10. incomplete circuit- a broken path of conductors that will not produce electricity.