Septemeber 8th -September 11th
Your spelling and vocabulary test will be on Friday, September 11th . You will be responsible for knowing how to spell each word correctly and the definition for each word.
1. Mass- the amount of matter in an object
2. Evaporation- the process of a liquid changing to a gas
3. Condensation- the process of a gas changing to a liquid
4. Physical property- a property that can be observed, measured, or changed without changing the substance itself.
5. Magnetism-a force that pulls magnetic materials across a distance
6. Metal- a shiny solid that can conduct heat and electricity.
7. Physical change- a change from one from to another from without turning into a new substance
8. Melting point- the temperature at which something turn from a solid to a liquid
9. Freezing point- the temperature at which a substance changes from a liquid to a solid
10. Boiling point- the temperature at which a substance changes from a liquid to a gas