Septemeber21th -September 25th
Your spelling and vocabulary test will be on Friday, September 25th . You will be responsible for knowing how to spell each word correctly and the definition for each word.
1. Dissolve – to form a solution with another substance
2. Heat Resistant – able to withstand heat
3. Ingredient – any of the things that a mixture is made of
4. Mixture – a combination of two or more substances that do not form a new substance and can be easily separated
5. Matter – the material that everything is made of
6. Solution – a mixture with one substance spread out so evenly that you cannot tell one from the other and is not easily separated.
7. Substance – a particular kind of matter
8. Inference – an explanation that you can figure out without observing something directly
9. Solute – the substance dissolved in a solution
10. Solvent – a substance that dissolves another substance